About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, May 30

Practicing Presentation

This morning I went to Swinburne library just to get to learn how to do linking and bookmarking for my IT webpage. Haiz… haha I spend my morning time doing these. Then I have my lunch at chillipeppers in my school. After that I continued with my presentation practice on the fourth ground in GBlock. Omg there’s totally no anyone breathing in that floor just me, danny and annie. Haha..but we got our privacy somehow. Its quite a tiring day actually.. but not that worst compared to overnight time. Haha… I spend my time there roughly ern 8 hours from 10 am til 6 pm. Haha… I am a human being but I have a robot life to go through. Haha..

Annie finding for the socket... haha
Haiz... the classroom too wide. we just want to sit farther to fill up the classroom space..

I loooook so tall...

Danny

Annie frustrated

Can you see 3 ppl in the pic?

Admiring Annie's beauty lo

Sunset is coming soon wo....

No comments:

Post a Comment