About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, June 1

Gawai Celebration

This afternoon, I drove to bring Vivian and ek jie out for some drink. Then we think of giving Valerie a surprise by going to airport there and send her off to go traveling to Singapore. Haha.. she don’t look any surprise at all. She was so cool looking lo. If me I think I will shout and ern.. eyes big big. Haha with her feelingless emotions to me, I was busy talking with Vivian and Ek Jie they guys because quite a long time didn’t see them too lo. Then I have this shocking news. My bestest friend SIEW PING admitted to TIMBERLAND. Haha.. why? Privacy problem lo. We from airport then go to hospital there visit her. Haha.. we go there talk and trying to make her feel happier.Haha… then we make jokes for her lo. I know she likes lamb chop. So I send two pieces of lamb chop to her around 7 pm to let her enjoy the food. She message me that it was very very nice and I can feel tat she appreciate it le. Haha.. next time when I am admitted to hospital u also mus treat me like this lo. Eh touch wood. Haha….. I am purely a chinese people but why do I have gawai celebration le? Because my family want to relax and want to spend time happy and talk with friends. Gain more social experience lo. Haha … and building up relationship with each other. My best friend Ek Jie came to the barbeque presentation. Haha.. I feel glad and happy chit chatting with her whole night. Hey ek jie if not mistaken we did not gossip rite? Haha.. see we are so good. No gossiping lo. Haha..





No comments:

Post a Comment