About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, June 7

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Hey... today Grandpa birthday lol.. Haha. We celebrated his birthday at ern.. what SANG CHUAN LOU??? I don't know what's the english name for it. I just know that its located near After 3 and it is own by The Banquet's tauke lo. Haha. My dad didn't join our party because he was outstation joining his association travelling around Sarawak. I can bet the trip is not fun la ok. Haha.. That's why I am not following him. So bad yeah! Ern... along the dinner, we camwhored. Sayang le .. my grandpa is not in my pictures because he was too cool to be in there. Haa... Oh Ya... still HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

My sister always like to play some actions when she was explaining something

Yo ... sexy aunt.. look here le haha

Why are they staring at my brother?

OMG.. this looks cool.

Pinch by my brother... he was super hard pinching me. Haha..

OMG... this I called sexcy lo ... haha

Sakai face

CHARLIE ANGELS??? Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment