About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, June 5

So, today's not my turn to present le. Mine is over.. phew.. the next 4 groups. Well, I cant get to watch my friends presentation today because I'm going to help my mom in shop as she don't have enough worker to help her around. Bopien to be a hardworking and filial daughter, I have to skip my friends presentation. Sorry le ... haha. But I still get a few pictures of their presentations today because I went to their facebook and STEAL it. Haha.. i've commited a crime..Haha...
Hey, this is the best group in my class... I salute you guys... Hahaha...


Lesley and Yew Yee

Eh.. two pretty girls

Yew Yee, Chea Ying, and Suk Yee

Wow...

Mark and Lesley

Jayson AKA Chak Onn and Yew Yee

Euphemia and Yew Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment