About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, June 26

Siew Ping's 18th Bday !

Tonight we have a surprise birthday celebration for Siew Ping's 18th bday. She who was the innocent girl all the time during dinner in Jade Pot thought that we had this reunion dinner to simply meet Winnie and Tracy who just came back from KL. Then she thought of meeting for the last time with Barbara and Debbra who too planned to leave Kuching to further their studies. Haiz... All I can say life after Form 5 is mainly about separation first. Haha.. after separation you will have reunion moments with all your friends. Haha... why am I making leaving Form 5 sounds so sad? Actually I did enjoy my life in Swinburne especially with my new friends there. Haha..Anyway..... AH PING happy be-EARLY 18th Bday for you. I love you forever... muaks muaks...

Wei Ting control yourself le.. Haha

Siew Ping's 18th bday cake... chocolate fudge




See this Wei Ting after coming back from NS totally different. She become stronger ki. Haha.. and den she managed to broke the plastic knife.




No comments:

Post a Comment