About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, June 8

English Lesson

This afternoon, I had my english lesson starting at 2 pm. I went into the class abit late as usual lo. Haha... Today my activity is watching this EXCITING movie titled "The Killing Fields". It was about a war in Cambodia... its a real story le.. This is what I get from Mdm. Christina. The movie is so exciting and perfect until I don't wish it to end. I think my friends will understand what I mean rite? Haha... This is my view from my sitting place. Euphemia's head was blocking me... nvm la ..Because the movie was too exciting, I forgive Euphemia.. Haha. then in the middle of the class, I cannot stand anymore the excitement. So, I asked Yew Yee and Devy to accompany me to Mannazone and have a tea break. Haha... After watching this movie, my teacher asked us to write a movie review. OMG. shit .. i didn't watch the movie le. How to write le ho ? I am still thinking now... hahaha


Far view of those 4 girls... who are they???

Oh... Tan Wee, Euphemia, Yew Yee and Suk yee.. Now I know liaw lo.. haha sakai de..

No comments:

Post a Comment