About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, June 24

IT presentation

IT presentation today. Haha. So CHING CHANG ah! Haha.. No make up for IT presentation. Is it I am bit unfair. Don't care la because the presentation only 5 marks. My IT teacher told us we have to work hard for webpage and online quiz because our first test we didn't score very well. OMG. I am so worried. I am afraid that I cannot get a PASS for IT. How ho? Haha...

Me, Yew Yee ( mummy ) and Yvonne ( sister )

Wow.. you pose very man le ... haha

See my daddy presentating. Handsome le. Jia you. I didn't get tiok mummy's presentation moment because I am helping her with those slides. Haiz

Haha.. Hou Hou in the middle of us..she's so worry.

Mummy missed this picture because she left quite early.


Today is the last class with Helen Chua for Innovation and Change subject. So we had this class photo with her.. everyone say cheese!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment