About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, June 26

Last Day for Foundation Semester 1

Hey... today is my last day for my foundation of business' semester 1. Haha. Its the last class for my Economics class too. Lisa Ngui byebye to you. Haha. Wish we can meet again.. I mean somewhere around Swinburne. haha.. Not in your class. Haha. What I got the most for today is taking those crazy pictures.. Haha..Me and my friends shoot around 135 pictures altogether. Many le... Haha

See haven prepare la...






Daddy is sorry lo.. mummy forgive him. Haha

Should I give my chicago ticket to Xin Yi?

Yes.... finally Annie gave it to me.

Why Annie gave to Xin Yi... why not me?

Xin Yi says... sorry because Danny is late into the discussion room to accompany Annie.

Danny says I am now in re xue. Haha.





Eh... Devy... you still young.. don't think of commiting suicide le.











Xin Yi says Plz... don't love me anymore. Let me go. Can o Not?
Mummy go so near with Yvonne... haiz.. Xin Yi jealous lo




OMG.. six fingers...




Eh... swinburne's Charlie Angels.



Night time, I went to Green Gallery. Searching for something important. Haha...Then I found this headband looks cool. Put on top of my head.. wow... I love it. Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment