About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, June 22

Happy Belated Father's Day

Willis... Happy Father Day! You are my second bestest daddy lo. Haha.. Always become my faithful driver. Haha.. Do you feel proud of sending me here and there? I think you feel very proud la to have me this such filial daughter. Haha. To make you feel more proud to have me and Yvonne as your daughter, we planned to go Spring and have some presents for you and mummy. Today we have family day but Suk Yee missed it... paiseh.. we forgot to invite her le Sorry...... So coincidentally, we whole family wearing red shirt except Daddy lo. He's wearing blue. Haiz.. :- ( We have our lunch together at Kim Bay. I like the seafood noodle there but mumy don't quite like it le. : ( isk isk. Haha. At last, daddy send message to us saying thank you. Haha.


Family picture

Yvonne's falling... I am there to watch her because I am elder sister lo.



Ya... this family is about taking crazy pictures.

So sakai.. never see ppl use tissue wipe paper cup

Mark xiao di , Xin Yi eldest sister , Yvonne youngest sister


Oi.... Chak Onn why u in there? We family picture la..

No comments:

Post a Comment