About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, June 6

Starbucks

Finally, I get to step my foot into Precintt 88's new Starbucks branch. I've been longing to go there since it was launched. Haha.. today this afternoon, Ek Jie said she was boring and want to go out for a drink. So, I suggested her to come to Jalan Song's Starbucks. She also agreed to come because she also has been longing to come too. Haha... We are sisters lo .. so have the same thinking. Haha. I drove her here as she don't have transport lo this afternoon. We had a chat for about 2 hours plus. Wow.. quite long.. .we are talking mostly craps. Haha. Then at night time, I bring her to my house to have dinner together with me and we continue chatting until 9 something. OMG. Today we've got lots to talk about. Haha...


This Dark Berry Chocolate cost me RM16.50 but I think it worths its price. Anything connects with berry, I for sure try and like it esp blueberry.. my ultimate. Haha.

New Starbucks branch view. Nice le.

Don't have idea what are those all about hanging on the wall. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment