About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, June 11

Crash...

OMG.. this afternoon, me, Yew Yee and Suk Yee together go to Macdonald at 3rd mile to join Yvonne, Devy, Euphemia, Tan Wee and Stephanie for lunch. Haha.. When we almost reached there, I turned into a lorong. We were listening to Touch My Hand by David Archuleta. The car in front stopped so I stopped too. Then suddenly, the car reverse so fast. Me, Yew Yee and Suk Yee shouted like what in the car. We were nervous until I didn't think of horning him. Atlas,... what happen next? Knock my car la. I can see the plastic flying up. Ok. I stopped the engine and come down and ask the driver.... you cannot see my car izzit? Suk Yee was so shock she called Willis for help. Willis said I will arrive in one minute. OK la .. he made it. He really in one minute arrived at the scene. Not long... Yvonne and Devy also from Macdonald come to see what was going on. Me and the driver who knocked my car drove both of our car to the side and settle together. My dad's mechanic came and discussed about how much should he compensate me. After that, we go to have lunch in Macdonald lo. Haha. During Macdonald lunch, Yew Yee said she sensing something is not right. We just said ok stop it lo.. we just keep quiet and have our lunch. Haha.. After finishing our lunch, we went back to swinburne. When arrived into Swinburne gate, we all relieved while listening to Touch My Hand by David Archuleta. After 30 seconds.... BUMPPED!.. another accident on us. A negro driver came out frm the lorong and den hit my car. He should stop but he didn't. He just pressed the fuel hard and hit into my car. Yew Yee and Suk Yee were shouting while me and Arnold look each other shocked. All of us four mouth open wide just like our muscles are loosen. Haha. At that time, I was really shocked. Everyone waiting for their car also shock and watching the accident too. Am I lucky or not today. Within a lunch time I got hit two times. Haha.. Luckily there's no any injuries. Haiz... not a good day! So I think next time when I was driving, I better don't listen to Touch My Hand. Haha....

First knock.. Signal light broken to pieces.. kolien


Second time... sexy doors get cramped. Haha..

1 comment: