About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, June 19

....

No more time... no more time.. Danny... Annie.. woi come here come here! Help me! Ern.. I do this part la.. give me.. Haha.. These all sentences were repeated a few times in this afternoon. We are rushing our Innovation and Change's project and IT frontpage website. Haha.. We are not doing any last minute work but sometimes things just turns out to something different from what we expected. Haha.. So we are doing and trying to cut some additional words in hope that our project can be just within 2000 words only. This is what our lecturer requested lo. Haha. We have to explain in detail for our project but words are limited. Haiz... it's hard le. IT frontpage I've asked Yvonne to help me pass it up while I am rushing my Innovation and Change project together with Danny and Annie. Finally working from 12.30 pm, we have finished our final project around 4.30 pm. God bless us. Thanks. Haha. Oh ya this morning when I came to school I saw red carpets on the B Block's floor. I was wondering what function Swinburne held today. At last, I was told that there's an honored man came to our school. OH~OH~. Haha.
The big arrival

Everyone rushing to B Block

He was surrounded

My IT frontpage

My Innovation and Change's project

I captured this picture from Jason's graphic design book
There's mini exhibition in Swinburne too. At that time, I was so busy rushing my projects and I don't even know there's any exhibition going on. When I went to B Block, the mini exhibition is over. Haiz... I missed it. One of the store is about processing hydroelectric and going to build a new dam in Murum if not mistaken. These are the models made :-


I've had my dinner tonight in Kim Bay HK Macao in Spring. Yummy yummy. I like the seafood noodle there but I am very full after eating the whole plate. I was longing to eat Apple's donut so no matter how full am I, I still went to buy one donut and straight away eat it. OMG. I feel so damn full after eating it and I can feel that I am getting fatter. How now le? Haiz.. Diet lo what to do. Haha.


My daddy was mad... because yesterday he just told me he wanted to buy C905 handphone model and today after I come back from school, I see my dad was holding it already. Omg... walao eh .. he should seek my advice before buying it ma and should see more other models to compare. Haha.. but anyway I like the camera because its 8.1 megapixel. My dad don't care about the camera.. What he cares is only his handphone's functions. Haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment