About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, June 4

Presentation Day!!! and Lesley's Bday

Ok... my big day arrives.. haha but not my wedding day le this time. I'm still young lo. My presentation day comes..... omg.. i'm so kintio le. Haha.. Then I practice and practice and practice with Danny and Annie in a booked room in library. I skipped Maths class because of this practicing. Haha.. then in the afternoon, my mom bring me to makeup session and get dressed up well before presentation. My presentation starts from 5 in the evening till 8 night time. My team is in the third place. There are 5 teams going to present tonight too. See these photos underneath here... everybody say I'm HOT and SEXCY le... make me abit show off ki le ... haha..By the way everyone tonight wearing formal are so pretty and handsome.

Danny, Jason, Annie and ME

Annie and ME


Euphemia and ME


Yew Yee and ME

Me and Chea Ying


See pretty girls and handsome boys le!

OMG... i got two new bodyguards.. haha.. no offence le

We got the time to camwhore before presentation starts
Today is Lesley aka Gayles Birthday. So after our presentation, we have this surprise birthday cake for him.
My design birthday cake for Lesley

His hair is not itchy at that time. Just tat he paiseh and keke scratch his head lo... everybody when shy for sure do this action ma ... hahaha

Our request to birthday boy... is using his mouth to take the candles out one by one.

After celebrate his bday in swinburne MPH first floor, we continue his birthday celebration at Kado. We gave him two options. One is treat us all for dinner or let us put cream on his face. At last, before he decided anything he ended up like this....
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment