About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, May 22

Food and Tea in Spring

Tonight I have Maths class le. Haha. Today I very guai because I didn't skip any lessons. Haha. This is not because I got confident in my maths it is just that I think it's better for me to attend those lessons as I am worried I missed any important informations. Haha. I have my dinner with my friends again at another new place for me. Although I always go to Spring shopping, I never been to Food and Tea to have any meals inside. Tonight is the first time lo. Actually I was not planning to go anywhere to eat dinner except for the places in Swinburne e.g. Chillipeppers. But its the new place attracted me to go there and have a look and have a big OH LIKE TAT HIA in my small heart. Haha. The dishes served at there are not bad and they are presentable. But about services I don't really get a full satisfaction. Haha. Don't care la. I don't get to take pictures on it because my Viewty low battery. So unlucky lo you guys cannot see how happy am I sitting at the corner. Haha.
I realized that this time the Maths test is really much harder than the previous one. Shit! Why those coordinators want to set hard questions le? Let us students pass the exam papers easily then no need to repeat this subjects liaw lo. Then lecturers don't have to see the same faces of student every semester. RITE? Haha. Those agree with me then leave me a comment OR message me OR give me a ROSE OR give me a PRESENT also not bad. Haha. Four options choose ONE or MORE lo. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment