About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, May 19

Hardworking ME!!!

This morning after 10.30 attending English lesson, I suggested to Danny asking him to go into a LONELY room and do something. We went to G Block Room ern G812 if not wrong. Yes .. the big something is our troublesome Innovation and Change's second assignment. Haiz.. makes me tired, exhausted and almost suffocated. Haha finally we turned out to have something good and planned what to do for our second phase. But we haven work it out lo. Just slightly the outline and ideas. Haha. In the halfway of Danny researching those ideas, I enjoyed taking my pictures lo. I'm proud of myself to take high quality pictures. Haha.



This room is like isolated place to go. No one. Only me and Danny are breathing in this floor. Haha


Our second examination hall G813. Not big yeah!

After discussing our Inno's assignment, it's our lunch time. 12.30 in the afternoon me and Danny went to Mannazone to have our lunch. Wow quite hungry eh. Haha..while having my teh c special at Mannazone, I met this crazy friend, Yvonne Liew. And guess what? She was getting so excited with my mobile phone that can both function innerly camera and outerly camera and insisted of taking many pictures with me. Maybe she wasn't excited with my mobile phone functions la. Maybe she wanted to take pictures with me but she was shy to say it to me in a direct way. Haha. Atlas la Yvonne Liew. Haha.


Yew Yee too cold was trying to lift up her leg on the chair in lecture hall. I was trying to capture it but she get to put her legs down FAST. Haiz....

Oh ya... I remembered something to write on that makes me sound not so hardworking. After I finished my IT class, I got around 3 hours break before my Innovation and Change subject. So what me and my friends ended up doing? We went for a movie at cineplex. OMG.. this creative and crazy idea of course its me contribute de lo. Haha.. Those who follow me ki siaw are Yew Yee, Lesley and Chea Ying. As usual Chea Ying my loyal and faithful driver bring us there. We actually wanted to watch The Uninvited but Yew Yee was so scare so in the end we chose Angels and Demons though Wendy say it's not nice . Luckily I didn't listen to Wendy. The movie rocks OK ... it's far better than x-Men.. the fiction movie. Haha. Me and Yew Yee watched until we are excited and keep wanting to know the end of the story but Chea Ying and Lesley show boredness in the theatre room. Haha.. totally opposite yeah! In the end, we all are late for Innovation & Change class for 1 hour. OMg. Tat means we left 30 minutes for the class but we still attend it anyways. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment