About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, May 2

I was asked for this outting.. Haha.

Me : Sorry bo I cannot join you guys this afternoon to go watch movie. Haha because I am busy
Lesley : You busy what ???
Me : Busy updating my blog
Lesley : You siaw hia. There's no tonight is it. You cannot blog tonight o tomorrow is it?
Me : Haha
Lesley : You must come.

Me : Huh? Then u just now straight ask me to come la. No need to ask me want to go out or not.
Lesley : Yala you come.
Me : Then ok la. I go. Haha. Byebye.
............

So this is my story why I turn up again in this creepy cinema to watch X-men. Haha.. my close friends understand why I don't like to go cinema. Lesley knows it but still ask me to go. Haha. After watching x-men, then we go have a drink lo at carpenter street. I don't really remember the shop's name. I remember there's something REN. Haha. Forgive me for being absent-minded.

Take my pic... nah I revenge back. Haha.
My sago milk tea. Haha.



WC and sexy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment