About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, May 12

Latey Girl

This morning I got english lesson. Starts around 8.30 am and as usual I'm LATE again. Haha.. Bopien lo. Accept the fate. When I get into the class, my lecturer say we can do our own research. Those who want to go library for searching some source are free to go. I didn't bring my laptop so for sure go library lo. I planned to only do my assignments this weekends so when I went into the quiet room in the library there. I was planning to study my Economics but end up taking pictures around and Zzz. Haha. I'm such a lazy pig.
A nice view of Swinburne from G217.

Wow.. busy talking or discussing the assignments? I was wondering here. -_-

Chu Chu busy editing her assignment's essay while I'm busy snapping everyone's face.


See I'm so free in the class and end up listening to songs using Chu Chu's laptop.

My Hello Kitty necklace. I love her! ...



Our last lesson of the day, Inno with my brilliant lecturer. Give it up to MISS HO. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment