About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, May 7

Beef Noodle

Okay today I suggested to go to Spring as I want to buy present for my friend and Yew Yee want to go SUB to buy presentation clothes. So Chea Ying our loyal driver bring us there to have lunch too lo in food bazaar. Haha. I ordered Tom Yam Beef Noodle. OMG.. the moment I put a spoon of the noodle in I feel sour. Ok I like sour taste so I think it is delicious. Then when I swallow it, the hot taste slowly creeps in. Shit... so hot. Haha.. I can feel hot breathe coming out from my mouth. Haha. I gave some for Arnold and he agreed its hot. But I just managed to finist it. I think I won't order this Tom Yam Beef Noodle again. Better stick to my old order... Homemade Beef Noodle. Haha. The boss still said he can make it even hotter if I want. Luckily I didnt request for the hot one. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment