About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, May 24

Saracraft

In the afternoon, I went out to Boulevard with my mother to buy a new slimbag for my brother. Hey my brother very troublesome lo. Don’t want to follow us to go choose his new slimbag himself and expect me to do the job by what? Haiz… I should blame this high technology. He asked me to take every pictures of those slimbag an MMS him. Shit… mahuan le. Bopien I have to do it anyhow coz ordered by him. Haha…. At last luckily he chose one. Or else I really have to go to other shop and do this thing again. Sia soi eh. Haha.
Me and my friends went to saracraft to go there have a drink lo. St.mary reunion plus the friends who are going to overnight in my house tonight. Haha. Danny and Annie lo tonight coming to my house tonight overnight just to get done with Innovation and Change’s project. The project is damn troublesome. Mahuan lo I should say. Haha. Tonight I drove there with my friends there. Siew Ping cant go because she have to do her FORM 6 homework. Ek Jie too missed me so go lo. Valerie going also because of wanted to see my face la. Vivian huh too miss me so she dun dare to go. She’s afraid that she cannot control herself when she saw me at saracraft there. I ordered the Mix fruit juice. Ok. It’s totally very nice. I like the mixing flavor of fruits. If I am not mistaken, there are pineapple, apple, watermelon, and don’t remember anymore. Walao eh Valerie ordered an ice-cream. Peach ice-cream I guessed. Haha. From the looks are not bad .. but the flavor…. Ern im clueless le. -_-. Haha.


Valerie's peach ice-cream


Tonight overnight with annie and danny. Not playing. We are SERIOUSLY doing our project. Very very tiring for the whole night. We kept eating tit-bits, junk foods and some fruits just to let us stay awake along the night. It works somehow lo .. and all those talking and chit-chatting with them. But in the half way, I slept laying on my dining table chairs while them keep working. This could shows that I really like to sleep. Yes. I am person who needs at least 9 hours sleep perday to keep me energetic the whole day. Haha..

Omg... see the table .. very very messy with foods and documents le..

No comments:

Post a Comment