About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, May 13

Rhythm of Ice and Chicking

Today me and my friends have lunch at Chicking near Madam Tang. Haha. I never been to Chicking and Rhythm of Ice before. Quite sakai I know. Haha. It's because last time I usually stay in my little small and warmy house ma. I don't like to go out and walk under sunshine. I don't take importance of Vitamin D very much eh. Oh ya talk back to my lunch. I'm very full after eating the chicken rice. The chicken rice is nice and the tofo is NICE too. Zha ban good recommendations lo. Haha. Don't compliment him later he also si ai bin. The drinks served in Rhythm of Ice are quite special too and have lots of different kinds. Compare with Tarot's Cafe, I can say that these both shops serve nice drinks. Tarot's Cafe drinks are special and unique while Rhythm of Ice has many selection of drinks. Arnold Goh kolien cannot follow us for this lunch because he only has one hour break while me and my friends got two hours break. Haha. After having lunch, we went to Kenyalang to buy DVD. Haha and we ended up making Wendy late for Innovation and Change class. She didn't blame us and say it's fine. See my darling so good. Haha.

Wendy's unfinished food

Zha Ban @ Lesley's honey jasmine tea
Wendy's ice kacang. Eh.. forgot to post up me and Chea Ying's drink. Haha. will post it up the next time la.



I don't have any idea what is the purpose of these CD's hanging around there. Maybe the boss want to show that he support pirated disc ALOT. Haha.
Second version of our three pics together. Haha.. I'm always the bulb of Wendy and Lesley



Omg... see the power of my sexciness.... the boss even gave us a pen as souvenir eh. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment