About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, May 25

Tarot cafe AGAIN! haha

Although last night I stayed overnight with my friends, I promised Vivian to bring her out for lunch tonight. So we still wake up around 11 smth and get ready to bring Vivian go out eat lo. She was very desperate to see me and ask me quickly reach her school. See la .. she missed me so much. Haha.. I’m so missable. I never know le. Haha. I asked her to suggest places to go to eat. She said anything. Huh. -_-. Haha. So I decided to bring her to Tarot café lo. Let her get to see the specialty of drink at there. But tat lunch time was abit rush because she has exam after lunch time. Haiz… at last tonight she told me she was bluffed by her teacher. There’s no exam actually for this afternoon. Lame teacher. Because of her la, I cannot spend more time talking with Vivian ki. Haiz…. Kolien. Nvm la .. next time. Hahaha…


In the afternoon when I get back to school…. I come into the class.. An announcement for me. I was selected to be the WRITER for the class Magazine. OMG. Soi si. My friends la… their fault. I very sure ZHA BAN LIM of coz one of the leader of voting me this de. Kolien la me. Haha. I rejected it.. but teacher say you can you can. Haiz… bopien. Camwhores with my sister during the night. Haiz.. My sister just like to pose a lot of stupid emotions. Haiz.. people say me and her look alike. I don’t think so le. I think I am prettier. Hahaa.. si ai bin kia. Actually I think if I tell my sister this she for sure agrees with me lo. Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment