About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, May 27

Preparing for Economics Presentation

This morning late for class la AS USUAL. My friends message me asking me to go library. I thought what lo. Haha.. Haiz.. another tiring day when I know the reason of going to library. My economics teacher divided my whole class into two groups. Then my group was in charge of finding the types of inflation and effect of inflation . Soi lo… then my group ask me to become the one who present it again. Haiz.. another soi timing lo, Hahaha.. I am a lousy presenter ok. I am not very good. Haha. They like to select me coz they wanna bully me or look high upon me. I think they look high upon me la.. Mua hahahaha. Went discussion comes along for sure will feel bored somehow. So what my friends did is this thing. Really siaw de.. Haha.. I don’t mind for them to write like this because it’s just writing. Won’t making my heart feel pain o hurt tiok me ma. Haha.. See I so good let you guys put my name on the board there.Haha.




In the afternoon, me and my friend went to Spring to have beef noodle. Haha. OMG. Me chea ying and yew yee together ordered beef noodle. SO tat total up around Rm16.50. The worker there gave us a COW PINK PEN. Very very cute. I am the responsible girl to keep it and use it. Haha. So cute la the pen. Haha.. Thanks for giving me the pen lo chea yiing and yew yee. Haha..

Watching advertisement until so into it. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment