About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, May 10

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mummies and future mummies. Haha. This morning, I went to eat laksa with Siew Ping and Valerie. I'm the first one to sit Siew Ping's car among all our friends. Haha.. too proud to sit in. She purposely plan for today's laksa outting so that she can get a chance to bring me somewhere. Her mom said she is just showing off.. kolien her mom misunderstood her. But never mind. Me and Siew Ping understand already enough lo. After laksa, I wanted to show her where is Tarot's cafe but unfortunately, Tarot Cafe haven opened. Hey, it was 10.00 am in the morning le. So early but still not yet open. Bopien, we end up in Bing! which was a perfect place to be at too cause I'm sakai. I've never been to Bing!. And tonight I've invited a few outstation friends to come to my house and celebrate Mother's Day together. They are not able to celebrate with their mother so I become their mother for a night lo. I sacrifice myself to become an aunty. Haha. We have a HUGE steamboat dinner and I'm super FULL. Happy Day!
My sweet and nice MOCHA. I love you.




The cakes are more expensive than Secret Recipe. But still I choose Secret Recipe cause I believe in them. Haha


I love PINK sky. It is so sexcy to look at. Haha


Besides eating steamboat, we camwhored. Ek Jie changed a new spectacles but her mom keep saying its ugly and not nice. I think it's cool. Good choice Ek Jie. Haha.



After steamboat, then dessert lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment