About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, May 5

Tarot Cafe

My Zha Ban buddy aka Lesley Lim aka GayLes....brought me to Tarot Cafe have lunch. Ern, its a new place for me although it is just located NEAR my house. Haha.. and sakai me I never know there's a Bing coffee near my house also. I also wonder to myself whether I want to ask my friend to go Padungan's branch or 101 branch. Haha.. So now, I want to go Jalan Keretapi branch liaw. Haha. I think I can even walk there if I want lo. It is just opposite Tarot cafe too. I like Tarot cafe's environment and the way they decorated inside the cafe. I even heard from Lesley that if you eat above RM30 you can have a fortune telling by using Tarot cards. Sounds cool isn't it? I really look up for one. Haha. And oh ya the drinks are very cool but the price is also cool. Haha.. I'm so poor how could I afford one?

Serve No Pork



My drink lo... nice eh.. Actually I ordered two drinks and I asked Jayson to help me finish it. Haha. This is nice but the weird veggie inside taste weird too.






No comments:

Post a Comment