About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, May 21

I pity my Viewty

I was greatly bullied by Zhaban Lim. Not only me. My mobile phone is included too. Pity me and my mobile phone. It was during the end of English lesson. Then he came to disturb me a few times. I jus bare with it and I don't care becoz I was busy listening to my musics. He came again. When I decided to revenge back, "PANG!". There goes my mobile phone dropped from the table to the mozaic floor. See lo how that Zhaban Lim treated me. So VERY GOOD rite. Haiz.. Ha Mik Su Wo Eh Handphone Eh Mia Ah Neh Ko? Haha. Understand? Zhaban you wait ah. I for sure revenge back one day. Haha.. wait for me nia. My mobile phone dropped of coz my heart PAINS alot. haha. My whole class friends were like together say "OH" for me. Together at the same moment and the same seconds pity my mobile phone because of Zhaban Lim's disturbance. The story of my HARD life haven finished. Zhaban Lim after disturbed me, he even took away my mobile phone before I get to know who is the real culprit. I thought that it was Chak Onn who took my Viewty because he was just standing beside me. But he say no le. Haiz I keep calling my number using my Shine. I very sure there is someone took it but just not really sure. When I get into Economics class, I saw Zhaban Lim taking Viewty listening to musics and enjoying again. See.. HIM AGAIN. ok.. story end liaw between me and Zhaban Lim.
Tonight, me and my family went to a place which is new for me. We went there for dinner's purpose. It's Courtyard. The surrounding is nice and I like the way they decorated the place with natures. Feels like eating in a mini jungle. Haha. I think the best drink at Courtyard is Mxed Fruit Juice. So tasty and delicious ok. So I was planning for another outtings at there with my friends. I am sure my friends would like it there. My taste so high for sure when I like it they also agree la .Haha.. Correct or not my beloved friends?????
Today I finally get to pass up my English work. Haha... I guessed this is the last assignment for this semester la.

During economics break time, we get to camwhore. Haha

OMG... see this Malcolm so cool.. Haha

See these Courtyard pictures... nice le!




No comments:

Post a Comment