About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, May 1

My earlier Bday celebration

My parents organized a birthday party for me. I think for my whole life in this 18 years old this is the biggest party my parents opened for me. Haha. I was so happy with all those presents that my family and my friends gave me. Thanks guys. Haha.. the greatest present I got and I felt the most unbelievable is my favourite LG mobile phone. I think my parents really treat me very good eh. Thanks thanks. And my friends thanks for coming to my party. Haha. Aunty Lina insisted to cook a few meals to my house and my mom trying to reject it but failed. Haha... aunty Lina so generous la... giving free foods and angpow for me again. There's barbeque and buffet combination eh. But the weather is quite hot so paiseh lo let my guests sweat alot tonight. Haha. I invited zha ban ( Lesley ) to come but he dont have transport. : ( Yes.. finally Ek Jie and Siew Ping they both talked already. Last two years I opened a birthday celebration party also and its the same date as today too. 1st of May 2007. During that time they started to stop talking. Today 1st of May 2009 again attending my birthday celebration they both talked. Yeepy. Haha

What is my dad doing there???

Received Viewty... unbelievable moment.

Wow...see this both. They are so helpful to help out in the barbeque food. Haha



Me and my beloved friend, Ek Jie.


People comment that Ek Jie and Chu Chu look abit alike. Do you think so too???








Ek Jie and Chu Chu don't shy la ... haha


The drunk boy ( Emmanuel ).

I love you all.


From these presents, I got this. Haha.











And last but not least... my viewty

No comments:

Post a Comment