About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, May 8

Traffic Jam

Going home at 5.30 pm this very working off hour would for sure 100% join into the traffic jam groups as all people are rushing back to cook, rest, watch television, sleep, and do anything they want lo. Haha. I just finished my lessons at 5.30 pm after attending the last lesson for every Friday, Innovation and Change ( a boring subject ). Haha. And is Kuching a busy city too? You guys judge yourself lo but I admit that Kuching have many transports especially cars. Is this means tat Kuching people rich??? Haha.. but one thing I am very sure off is I'm not from the rich group la. Haha..
See this sunset nice or not? And admire my photographing skills too lo.

Traffic jam le. All balik kampung.



No comments:

Post a Comment