About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, May 9

tarot cafe AGAIN!

Zha ban asked me to go Tarot Cafe again. YES. But actually I cannot join them to go limteh this afternoon in Tarot Cafe because my mom asked me accompany her to go shopping. And Zha Ban blackmail me lo. He pretend to be angry at me and I totally believe him. So I was bluff and because of him I asked my mom whether can change time to go shopping. At last my mom say ok and I end up in Tarot Cafe again. Haha. Oh ya, Valerie just came back from NS did join us too and she get to meet up with Lesley aka Zha Ban, her old classmates. Haha. Happy mini reunion ah. I guessed my friends are too free this afternoon. BECAUSE we went from 2nd mile to Ban Hock Road just to send a friend there and bring her back too. Haha.. But it's fun too to sit in the car chatting with friends. Haha. Our last show up friend, Danielle a cute girl. I was wondering she come for who??? Hahahaa.... I like Tarot Cafe's drinks. All have a meaning on it and very special lo. They are made and named according to the tarot cards. Oh ya. Yew Yee and Arnold drinks are both switch ki. Haha.. Yew Yee still think of becoming a devil for one day. Haha but luckily Yew Yee get to drink the Justice because Devil taste not as nice as Justice. Haha.


Zha Ban and Wendy


Curry Fish Ball

Justice ( Yew Yee )

The Strength (Chea Ying)

White Milk Tea( Chak Onn @ Jayson)

Devil (Arnold)

BC Lemon Plum S ( Max n Lesley)

Hanged Man (Valerie)

T. High Priestess (Me and Wendy)

Chea Ying and Yew Yee ... can u see them???



Oix..she just pretend to sleep. haha

Nah.. see she wakes up liaw.


My wendy darling, me, lesley aka Zha Ban. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment