About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, May 11

Boring ... to quite Fun

I got boring Monday morning that leads me to snap every pictures I feel like taking. Haha. My limitations place to take for this boring morning is just IN MY ROOM. Haha sitting there restless got nothing to do. I got my viewty on my hands so just open the lens and SNAP. Haha. Then around 1.30 get to school. If not wrong I'm late again although the class starts at 2 in the afternoon. I am a popular later in my class. I've tried to come early but still end up late. I think I just let it be lo. Haha. Irresponsible and impunctual girl and I admit I'm the one. Haha. Oh ya this afternoon during the English lesson suddenly there's black out. And I straight run out from the room seeing the whole class quite dark. But little did I know there's emergency light in the class and its quite bright. Still can write, read, walk around and scrutinize whether anyone has serious dandruff or not. No lights means no LABOUR.
Mdm. Christina : Hey, you guys no need to work on your assignment?
Students : No electricity le. The computer cannot work.
Mdm. Christina : So, no computer means cannot work la.
Students : Yes, exactly.
Mdm. Christina : Wow, you guys really ah. Don't just walk around. Do your outline now.
Student : Already
Mdm. Christina : Is it? Then pass it up now and let me see.
Student : Eh eh haven do.
Mdm. Christina : So you guys do now.
Student : Ok lo.
Oh ya happy birthday to my sweetest heart JANET UN LING LING. Ur present ern I think today I cannot be able to send to your house so quite busy. Haha. Paiseh and don't blame me.
My hello kitty slippers. I wear them everyday because I love them. Haha.

This saturday got economics exam. Keke de la.



See Yvonne so paiseh to be in my pictures.



Wendy ah don't too stress. You can get HD de.. and lesley don't study till ki siaw want to use paper hit your face. Haha. You also can get HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment