About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, May 16

Eco exams

Walao eh today I have my economics test in G813. Two hours exam from 12.10 till 2.10 in the afternoon. After coming out from the room, I saw Arnold. After my exam its his turn. He has Physics exam too. I wished him good luck lo. We should go relax our mind after exam. So me and my friend went out together for lunch. Two cars went to Lesley's house just to let him drive back his car and go out with us again. Wendy and Chea Ying drove their own car respectively and I was in Wendy's car. The rest followed Chea Ying's big Pajero. Haha. While waiting for that slow poke Lesley, Wendy brought me to have a glance on her house. Her house has orange colour roof.. so nice and big or should I say it BIG? Haha. She rich kia ma. Haha. Jk lo. We in the end really don't know where to eat so we went to Chicking and have a drink in Rhythm of Ice AGAIN. Haha After lunch, we went to find Stephanie's present. Today is her birthday and I forgot to go and wished her. Haiz. We went to Travillion Mall and Spring and at last we bought her a big teddy bear at Spring. Haha phew luckily get to find her a present. Haha. I went home around 6 something. I was so exhausted. When I get back home, I received a quite shocking news. The handphone I borrowed to my sis was snatched by a passing-by motorcyclist. My handphone is only Nokia 7610. I was wondering it doesn't worth alot le .. why the motorcyclist wanted it. Maybe can sell one hundred and he feel satisfied about it. Haha. My mom scolded my sister for being clumsy and I quickly barred off her line by calling Digi. I'm wordless towards my sister so no any naggings to her. Finished helping her to barred off her line, then I went to take a nap lo.
See I camwhore again... haiz

Chea Ying ah... your Pajero very pretty and when you drive it you have a sexy face too.

Wendy with her shade on.. she is so cool. Haha. We drive around 40 km per hour just to wait for Lesley. Haiz.

Me and Chea Ying's last Wed's drink.

My blueberry milk tea. The worker say very nice. Omg taste like soap ok. But wendy has a good time enjoying it. She said very nice. Huh???

Chea Ying's peppermint milk tea.

What is this called huh? I can't remember. But anyway it's Wendy ordered. She said ice kacang is better.

Cool three white Myvi together in a row. Haha.. Wendy's Myvi is the right one.

After walking in spring, me and Arnold ended up in Kluang Station. We ordered drinks only and sat there talking. Not GOSSIPING ah. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment