About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, May 13

Crazy activity

OMG... I'm doing charity work for Swinburne. Is it Swinburne don't have enough money to hire any cleaning worker? Ok Swinburne got lots of extra money to hire them. It is me who owns the angel characteristic want to help them out sweeping the floor. After realize that the floor that I swept is not clean at all, I decided to jump down from the building throught that window. But bimbo lo I cannot get throught it because too fat ma. Haha.... fate asking me not to die so young la. I'm afraid that later if I go commit suicide many people will be sad for me because I'm so fun to be with ma. HAHA. Si ai bin kia. Then in the evening I attended Innovation & Change class lo. Teacher intended to wake everyone's spirit up by giving a quiz everything about the subject. So my class was divided into two groups. I suggested to Miss Helen Chua for our groups to be named as SEXY and HOT. Miss Helen agreed. I'm in the Sexy group of coz but atlas my group lose to Hot group by only 0.5 marks. Haha.



Can you see the SEXY and HOT labelled on the whiteboard?

No comments:

Post a Comment