About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, May 28

Lunch at SCR and OVERNIGHT again!

Afternoon we have lunch in Singapore Chicken Rice in jalan song there lo. Haha. I remembered last time I used this SCR to remember the part of human eye. S = schelera, C = choroid, and R = retina. See… haha. Wise me lo to use this way. Haha. Then I fold the receipt into a mini box. Coincidently, chea ying’s food was abit late to be served. Chea ying asked the waiters to ask why her food needs to take such a long time to be served. The waiter wanted to see the dish chea ying ordered. Ok the receipt was into a mini box now how to show le? Haha.. bopien chea Ying has to unfold it and making she paiseh to let the waiter standing beside her and wait. Haha.. its not my fault lo coz I got nothing to do ma. Haha.. so I fold this little mini box. Isn’t it cute? I say it is cute.
Night time. OVERNIGHT again. Very tiring ok. Haha.. wat to do? Our project haven finished. But tonight we did went to sleep. We stop our work around 12 smth because we all are very tired lo. Haha.. We are humans ma not robot. Haha…

Annie and Danny wear pyjamas very sexy lo.. haha.. but not so sexy than me lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment