About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, May 23

Happy Birthday Danielle

Finished IT exam this morning. Should be relaxation time coming after it. Haha. I haven take bath this morning. I planned to go back home after finished IT exam and take bath and have a nap. How I know my friends got planning to go out eat. Ok lo.. I thought they after finished eating will go home. So I followed them after they kept asking me to go. We went to AFTER 3 have lunch and also celebrate Danielle's birthday. She is officially a 19 year old girl/lady today. Haha.

Chea Ying, me, and Danielle the bday girl

Guess who???




Wendy with her baked bbq chicken puff

Danielle's Ipoh Hor Fun

Chea Ying's Thai C.Chop Rice

Wendy's Kaya Polo Bun

Me and Wendy's B.Diced Fish R.

Yew Yee's Sweet and Sour Fish Rice

I cannot finished the Kaya Polo Bun and asking these two rescuers. Thanks lo! Haha.
Ok... after having lunch our outting haven end. I thought I can go home take bath liaw. How I know they want to go cinema watch Night at the Museum 2. They said Danielle is the birthday girl. She wants to watch movie so we should respect to her decision. But But But I want to go home and TAKE BATH. Mark say I'm like a kid. Why??? I don't understand le. Take bath is a kid meh. Then adults don't take bath ah. Haha. I just don't like staying outside from my house with an oily hair. Very gelik. LOL. At last I succeeded to beg Lesley bring me to my shop there and take a bath. Phew! Next time if he want to go back take bath I also make him beg me like this. Haha. Lesley, you JAGA ah!
Lesley : You mahuan tiok my life!
Me : You also mahuan tiok my life! You mahuan me asking me go eat and ask me go watch
movie at cineplex ( cool, I like this sentence ). Haha.
I think this afternoon it is the fastest shower I ever had in my 18 years life. Haiz.. salute me please. Haha. After having shower I feel totally different lo. So refreshing. Anyway Night at the Museum 2 is a nice show and it is very funny. Haha. Finished watching cinema, we went for drink again. Haha.. if I continue my life like this, I for sure grow fat sooner. Haiz... I should find a solution to prevent me from getting any fatter. We went to ernn I don't really remember what is the name of the shop. It was located near Padungan Everise. The shop named something start with DA WEI and another chinese character. Haha. forgive me for being absent-minded lo.
See the reflection of us from the door

Me and Wendy's cincau milk. Very nice lo but too sweet.

My fish shaped cincau. I didn't purposely made it. It just comes out. So cute yeah! Haha



Whose car following us? Danielle la. Haha. Sakai. Never see white Kenari before ah.

Finished emptying our drinks, Lesley and Wendy send me back to my shop. A big thanks for Wendy but Lesley no thanks for you. You make me beg for you . I don't want to say thank you to you lo. Haha.

Oh ya, I beh ki write the incident where I give help to a lost caucasian. He don't know the route to go LODGE 121 which was familiar for me but I don't know the place. So I suggest him to go Hotel Continental instead lo. He still insist want to find Lodge 121 because he heard that it was a nice place to go. I think that place just ok ok la..nothing special. That caucasian just don't want to believe my taste. Haiz... his loss lo for not going to my recommended hotel. I told him that the hotel is famous for the soa. I thought want to give him some relaxation cause he is carrying a big bag ok and sweats just non stop dripping from his face. Kolien. At the end he still insist want to go Lodge 121. Ok lo. I tell him ern.. I really don't know where is it... he say nevermind then we say BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment