About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, May 14

Pollution.. Haha

Haiz my classmates pollute the quiet area study room in libary to a party room. Haha.. Maybe they become wild because I went home early. Coz during my existent in the room, they still study and focus on their economics book. I think still because of my sexciness that stopped and control them. Without me they are out of control. Haha.. Si ai bin again. Haiz.. -_-. Bopien lo.. accept the FATE. See what my friends did. Don't smile while looking at those pics ah. I'm watching YOU.

Got You... doing illegal business?? Why didn't ask me to join. Haiz.

See they are having fun taking pictures la. No respect to Economic. Haha

Chea Ying is always with her hp on her hands.


What are Yew Yee's pose? I want to get the pic from Arnold. Haha. :)

During night time, I went to Jalan Song to have my dinner with my sweet family. Haha. Every Friday only me, my parents, and my brother go out to have dinner plus my brother's girlfriend. Haha. My little sister and brother cannot join the fun because they have TUITION. Pity them. Haha. Tuition is really a boring activity to go but last time I did enjoy attending tuition lessons. Haha. I quite miss my tuition moments playing with my tuitionmates and teacher. Haha.

My parents aka loving couple

My brother jus pretend to sleep and Ah Nie modelling my brother's new cap. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment