About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Wednesday, May 6

Lunch at Pizza Hut

Oi.. thanks to my xiao ge aka Chea Ying for driving us to Pizza Hut for lunch lo. Actually I planned to eat mee sua cause suddenly feel like eating it but mee sua's stall close. SHIT. Haha. So we end up in pizza hut. We went to the upper floor. Imagine what. There's nobody there and only me and my friends. So pity no customers even in lunch time. Haha.. and the atmosphere around there gives me a feel like it has been very long since nobody went there to eat and it's like an isolated place. The utensils all look abit dusty except for the fresh and nice looking tissue la. Maybe they changed the tissue everyday? Haha. Impossible le. So there are two worker especially come up to serve us and on the aircond just for US. wow.. I can give ern 80% for their service. 5 ppl there ordered two regular pizzas, one personal pizza, two plates of spaghetti, and four drinks. All total up RM70+. Wow.. big appetite huh. Haha... I'm so hungry ma.



Why only us???



No comments:

Post a Comment