About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, May 29

Lunch at tarot??? :-(

Tarot café is certainly a place where I have just normal comment after always spending my lunch there. I think this is the fourth time I am there. Haha.. and this week is my second time to have lunch there. Becoz of last night’s overnight, I am totally exhausted and I skipped economics class this morning. This morning during economics class there is one hour spending on lessons while another one hour is for celebration to those HD’s results as what I have predicted before. I am on diet… so no any fatty foods for me. I heard they have pizza in this morning. Luckily I didn’t go or else I cannot resist myself from eating the pizzas. The teacher very kolien le. She don’t get to eat even a piece. Haha. Then my friend come to pick me up from my house to bring me to tarot there have lunch le. OMG.. my frens love me so much. Haha.. thank you for bringing me there. Haha..
See this waitress telling us no more nasi lemak's santan rice... haha looking very serious lo

Red drink : Red Plum and Lime while the white drink : T. High Priestess ..

Wendy's Honey Butter T.

After the ice-cream melted... abit like not very delicious rite... Haha.



I just woke up so my face abit pale.. ahaha...

See this tissue stealer..

Put into Wendy's bag again Haiz...
In the evening we have IT class and Innovation & Change too. This is what my IT teacher do during the lessons and we students do. Haha. Innovation and change subject makes us into facebooking, playing games, watching basketball match, chit-chatting and some discussing the project lo like me la. While waiting for my turn to ask for teacher’s comment on my powerpoint slides show, I take pictures around. Well this is wat I usually do when I am free… and when I have the mood to take pictures. Haha. We are ending up doing all these because my teacher didn’t teach. She just walk around and gives us comment on our powerpoint slide show. Haha..
Students camwhored

Teacher chatting

Very hardworking in facebook, playing games, talking and me taking pictures. Haha

See... play games

Me... watching movie

Facebooking expression haha..

Talking along with friends.


Playing games too
During the night time, me and my family went to Choice premier after we have our lunch at C121 ( a new place to eat in stutong ). Haha. We went there to buy some foods for our Gawai celebration barbeque. Haha.. another celebration day coming up for my family lo.



Finally I can get to buy my Favourite fresh BLUEBERRY.
I never see sumi jelly this long le. Haha.. Sakai lo

No comments:

Post a Comment