About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, July 9

Visiting

This morning I woke up around 8 am in the morning. Still waking up early. Haha... Xin Yi wake up lo ... later we late, grandma's going to give us a call. Haha.. Then I am outta my house around 8.30 am after get prepared. Me and my mom went to pick my grandma and we together went to 7th mile to visit my ancestor's cemetery. Today is her 100th day of passing away. When arrived there my grandma said :-
Grandma : Ai si.. I forgot to bring match o lighter
Mum : OMG. I also didnt bring.
Me : Don't look at me. I didnt smoke for sure dont have any lighter or match lo.
Mum : How now? I try go to the car there and find whether there's any lighter lo.
Grandma : No la.. I am just kidding. I got bring lighter lo. My mind so good... for sure won't forget lo..
Mum and Me : Haiyah.. you wu liao ah.. Haha
Walao eh .. I didn't expect my grandma play this kind of jokes. Haha. This makes me think that my grandma is old in looks only but young in her heart and mind. Haha.. After visiting, we have our breakfast around 10 am and went to 7th mile's pasar. Being the first time to step my foot there of course I will take some pictures lo. The people around there keep looking and wondering why I keep taking pictures.. Haha.. I don't care lo. Haha..
Night time, me and my family went to have dinner together and then to Spring to find any suitable pants for my little brother. He is getting fatter and fatter compare to last time. So, have to buy a few new pants for him. Haha.. Tomorrow what's my schedule? I don't know le .. not sure.





Pan Mee again ??? I like it very much.. but yesterday morning's pan mee is better

My mom say this is the first and last she will order from the stall.. Wow.. deep meaning

First time I ordered coffee in coffee shop. Haha but the sweetness is incredible. I cannot finish it lo.. damn sweet


Early in the morning play chinese checkers.. good for brain's exercise


My grandpa handsome le

Ai ya.. my grandma washing rubbish bin


Nice la your pant... Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment