About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, July 30

Grilled fish at Richmond Place

I suddenly feel like eating grilled fish tonight. So, I called Ek Jie, Siew Ping, Valerie and Wei Ting to join me to have dinner at Richmond Place. But atlas, Wei Ting tonight got tuition and Siew Ping is not allowed by her mom to go out every night continuously. Haha.. Only Ek Jie and Valerie are available. I feel we three people are people who are too wu liao la. After we ate our dinner, we drove to a corner to TAKE PICTURES??? Haha.. Siaw le … too boring nothing to do ma. Haha. Then, I drove to Siew Ping’s house to play with her. Talk here and there. Take pictures here and there too. I went home around 10 pm after sending Ek Jie back home lo. Haha


Jasmine tea = Green tea

Squid ring


Finally get to eat my grilled fish

Haha.. what am I doing?

Ek Jie

Valerie







90 degrees..I like this




Don't cry .. haha

I look like the boss



No comments:

Post a Comment