About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, July 7

Turning Around The Town

This morning I woke up around 7 something to get ready for morning facial. Haha.. My facial started around 9 am and ended 10 something. Aunty Melissa send and reach my home around 11 am. 11 am sharp, Yvonne message me that her guitar class end. Suddenly I think of eating laksa. So I asked her to accompany me eat laksa together. She said its not nice le .. while I like that laksa the most. Hahaa.. different taste. Ern.. after eating laksa, she send me back home to let me have shower. After finished showering, I went out again with her to pick her sister at Kuching High. Ok finished picking her sister.. we went to Yvonne’s grandma house to let her sister has her lunch there. Then, we decided to go to Green Gallery and buy some DVD’s along with her sister too. Hahaha… We felt quite thirsty after walking here and there. Yvonne wanted to have something icey… so IGLOO is the best place lo. I enjoyed my Blueberry Milk in there. Ok… Yvonne said she feels like eating Lok Lok.. ern the nearest place is Da Light rite.. Haha.. ok we went there and order RM7 of Lok Lok. I like the cuttlefish there. Very crispy… but very oily lo. Haiz… Finished eating… we went to Willis house to give him some pictures.. Willis cant find his pendrive so he use his external hard disc for me to save those pictures. He sent me, Yvonne and her sister back to my house just to save pictures lo… Haha.. this really shows we are people who are really free… Haha.. nothing to do ba.. after saving pictures, I followed Yvonne back to Willis’s house to take her car and showed her way out from Willis’s house. She said she cant remember the way out. Haiz.. haha.. funny la her… At last I get home it was around 5.30 pm. Wow.. outing for 9 hours.. Haha







Blueberry

Green Tea ice.... ern .. I will never consider le .. Haha

My house's maria.. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment