About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Saturday, July 4

Atmosfera Time!

This afternoon Yvonne came to pick me from my house and then we went to Atmosfera to have our lunch and chatting around. We stayed there from 2 pm till 5.30 pm. Its long though but we enjoyed drinking and chatting there. Ok.. we took alot of pictures too. Sometimes, I think its fun taking all those crazy pose with my friends. Yvonne my best partner of taking crazy pictures.. Haha... I ordered the ice blended Mocha. They put some unblend coffee bean on top of the cream. It doesnt taste nice at all ok. So bitter..Yvonne's ice blended Irish taste some kind of milk. Its not the ordinary milk. Its like vanilla mix with milk. I don't enjoy that taste.. I still prefer my Mocha. So I had this wise decision lo. Haha.. But Yvonne's egg is nice. I like it.
Eee... dont play gay la...

This doesnt look like lesbian.. this looks like best friend. So this is the difference when guy hold hands together and girl hold hands together

OMG...

Yvonne's cool car



Eh.. Mark ah.. we so good help u massage ur back. Haha..


Yvonne ah see my beautiful leg



No $ to buy cake

See.. in this moment I am taller than Yvonne

That moment she's taller than me


You are heavy la ho ..



Oreo and strawberry cake... Does the oreo have colgate??? Haha

Me wearing Yvonne's spec... haha. cool lo

No comments:

Post a Comment