About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, July 12

Starbucks with SiewPing & EkJie

Ek Jie came to my house around 6 something and she watched I played badminton with my family. I want to DIET so let me do some exercise. OK.. my exercise just lasted around 10 minutes. Haha.. I really don’t like sports lo. After playing badminton, we went into my room and chatting. Ok gossiping is NOT ALLOWED. Haha.. We talked about her life and my life too. Surprisingly, Siew Ping will join me and Ek Jie to Starbucks tonight. Haha.. She is always the one keep herself in her house and refuse to go out whenever we invited her to anywhere. Haha.. This makes me quite happy that she FINALLY came. We went there around 7 pm and went home about 9.30 pm. 2 hours and a half timing is definitely not enough for us to finish our own stories. Haha.. Never mind lo. Next time we will have another outing. OK??? I ordered HOT vanilla latte… I definitely wont ordered for HOT drinks not because of that ARGh thingy that every woman has to experience on it every month. Haha Mahuan ah. Ek Jie ordered COLD chocolate.. walao eh .. envy ah. I helped Siew Ping to order HOT Caramel Chocolate hahaha and request for addition chocolate chips in there. The chocolate chips melted in the hot chocolate which me and Ek Jie feel its very nice. A compatible mixture. But Siew Ping which is always the odd one among us all thinks that drink not nice lo. She feels yucky whenever she took a sip of it. Haiz kolien.. Siew Ping just don’t know how to enjoy the tastiness of that chocolate drink. Hahaha.. no offence yeah!

My hot Vanilla Latte

This is nice...













Apa hal kereta saya lama belum datang ???

Ern.. no stars here in Kuching.. haiz..

Can you face the camera???

Now it's your turn to face the camera






No comments:

Post a Comment