About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Sunday, July 19

Harry Potter and the Half Blood of Prince

I went to watch Harry Potter and the half blood of Prince with my friends.. ern what can I say about this 6th series of Harry Potter ho??? I just don't really understand what is the whole story about and is last around 2 hours and a half. Some parts of the movie I almost feel asleep while some parts really makes me wake up lo. Maybe those Harry Potter fans will think that this is a very exciting, nice and good movie. To me, the rating is 3 out of 5 stars. Oh ya, I felt quite disappointed la when I knew that the half blood of prince is "Professor Snape". Wow.. Haha.. And surprisingly, from the time me and my friends went out from 10 something till 5 pm, we only took 2 pictures. wow.. Is this my attitude? Doesn't sound like me le. Haha.. Don't know why just feels like today no one has any funny pose to take. Haha.. Maybe next time lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment