About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, July 17

Results out!

My day starts with a call.

Yvonne : Hello, Xin Yi ah.

Me : Yes?

Yvonne : You at school rite now ?

Me : Huh… I’m sleeping wo. I’m not at school.

Yvonne : Huh.. I thought you said last night you want to go to school around 10 am?

Me : Haha.. I am just kidding la with you. You believe me huh?

Yvonne : Yes. Why you still sleeping le?

Me : Cause I got nothing to do lo.

Yvonne : Ok lo then .

Me : Hey, how’s your test ?

Yvonne : Ok le..

Me : Where are you now?

Yvonne : I am in IMH.

Me : Huh… I thought you are somewhere in hotel. Cause my friends used to have their test in hotel.

Yvonne : Maybe those are for pianos.

Me : Woi.. you want to come to my house ? And we go together this afternoon to take results?

Yvonne : Yes.. ok I am coming soon lo after I take my things from my daddy.

Me : Ok.. Bye Bye

Yvonne : Bye

So, I step off from bed and went to take a bath and brush teeth lo. Haha. Done with my preparation, I waited for Yvonne and off we go. We went to Swinburne first without taking my breakfast and lunch. That was around 2 pm. I have not eaten anything yet since last night not even a drop of water. Haha..I was relieved after received my results and I went to Pizza Hut with my friends. Yvonne, Devy, Mark and Anwar, a new friend. Chea Ying later join us for the lunch too.

After lunch, we sent Mark and Anwar to CHMSNo.1 for their volleyball practice. Haha.. we went there to have some fun since I never went there ma. Sakai lo me. Night time, I followed my daddy and mummy to eat. C121 huh? My mummy just loves to go because she enjoys eating the cha kueh. Haha. I don’t know what is so delicious about the cha kueh but since she likes it why not? Different people different taste lo. Haha.




Omg.. so lovely .. feed each other. haha

Issit too happy???

Issit too paiseh ???

This is what they ate just now lo.. mixture of pizza, pepper sauce, chilli, and cheese

Anwar and Mark

C'mon.. we are running ..

Moonwalk???



10

1


Pretend to fall

Devy.. don't force yourself.. haha


My turn to get saman ... OMG

Handsome daddy

Pretty mummy

Siaw daughter... : )

I have to help my mom carry things during shopping.. kuai ma. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment