About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, July 28

Morning Jog... healthy life

I woke up around 7 something and went to jog with Yvonne and Willis at Stutong Park around 9 something in the morning after we had our breakfast. Wow.. we are like finding chances to get appendix because we jog when we are full. Haha.. but in the end nothing happen le.. Guess we are too strong lo. We jog for 4.2km altogether. Keng le. I feel like my heart almost stop beating after I jog for the long journey. Haha. I never jog so long before in my life. First time and the last time I think because after I jog I realized something. It’s a bad news for me. Very very bad news. My skin become darker ki. A lot darker. OMG. Haha.. I told Yvonne only invite me to go jogging next year. Haha..

After jog, we went to Yvonne’s house to watch Ice Age 3. Finished watching, we went to pick Yvonne’s sister up and to 3rd mile’s Macd. Haha.. Going back home, I have to bring Valerie to my house and we discussed to do memories calendar for Ek Jie. But in the end, we ended up decide to make a BIG card. Haha.. Hope it succeeds.
A hen or a chicken???

Eh monkey... haha

Ern.. still not tired

Walao... tired ah

Ai si ah.. wanna die ah

Yes... finish liaw

Aduh... Willis exhausted

Tired le

So big the ant


Bitter lemon... cool ah

Can drink that we never seen before... quite bitter

Too tired liaw lo

Wow.. the tomato sauce

Helps tui pay coupon.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment