About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, July 16

Pain lo...

This morning, I went to BP again along with my mom, my brother and Ah Nie. We went there just to get my medical report. Haha.. And guess wat? This is what I had expected from yesterday night. My Anti-HBs and Anti-HAs are not enough. I have to get another INJECTION. Ok.. although its only an INJECTION, I have to take it three times. Just imagine that for me as one of the phobia injection people. How can I stand and cope with those fearness. Haha.. I cannot stand it anymore. I started to shiver and scared when the doctor told me this. But luckily, my brother has to do it too. Haha. He thought I am the only one need it. He thought he was strong but sorry la bro, you have the same health standard as me. Haha.. The doctor told me that my urine has some BACTERIA content. OMG. Haha.. She say no need to worry because can be cure by consuming the prescribe medicine for 5 days then can be well. Haha. Phew. Ok now.. its my Injection time..

Night time, went to Boulevard and Unaco shopping with my mom and little brother. Evidence of unable to resist myself towards attractive SNACKS. Haha


My report..

Injection done.. phew



See la.. snacks again.. this is to replace previous snacks that have been eaten ... haha

Ern... to those 22 friends that went to Damai trip... remember what is this ??? Hahaha.. sweet memory lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment