About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Monday, July 13

Enjoying my life!

OMG... this morning I woke up around 8 in the morning. My mom woke me up and asked me to get ready before going to the pathology lab... ern ern.. my nightmare is coming soon. I wonder how pain it will be??? Ok.. I'm going for medical check up and the doctor has to take my blood out from my veins.. So I called this as as exject instead of inject. Haha... For my whole life, one of the top 3 things that makes my legs shiver is INJECTION. Haiz... But but... surprisingly..when it's my turn to take the blood, I don't feel anything at all. Not pain at all le. All I feel just the doctor pressing my skin. Huh??? Something miracle happens to me le. Even the doctor poke the big needle into my skin, I don't feel it. This proves one thing. That doctor is very very very professional. Haha.. The doctor just keep on asking me don't move or else the blood won't flow out. Haha..My hands still shiver even though it doesn't pain. Wonder why? Next, I went to have my breakfast with my mum and my brother and his girlfriend. Haha. In the afternoon, I went to sing karaoke with my friends le. Me, Willis daddy, Yvonne, Devy, Euphemia, Tan Wee and Chea Ying.. We went to Absolute and sing from 12 something in the afternoon till 5.30 pm. Wow.. 5 hours of singing. Haha.. Guess what? It only costs us RM10 each for student price. Haha.. Affordable and worth it le. And there's a free can drink too. I wonder how they gain profit le. Haha...
Night time, I followed my family went to eat chicken rice. Haha.. My dad just to love eat his best friend's sold chicken rice. It's located behind Hock Lee Centre... his chicken rice is kinda famous. After eating chicken rice, we went to shopping, do some payments in bank, took something from my daddy's friend house and where else ho? Oh ya, went to fix my daddy's handphone too. He bought a screen protector for his handphone... walao eh my daddy asked the seller to help him stick on the screen protector... the seller took almost 10 minutes to stick on it. Haha.. My whole day was quite tiring le.




I cannot stand those nice singings... haha

Daddy yawning.. haha


Woi don't fight for mic...

Tan Wee & Euphemia


Omg... we are in the TV. Haha




Yvonne's face same with the cat.. haha


I want to steal the pc..




Shot of my sister at chicken rice shop

Don't kek cute.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment