About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, July 10

Jong Crocodile Farm

Hey… another day. Will it be boring o fun? Read on my activities for today lo. Haha.. in the morning, I woke up around 9 am and took 45 minutes before leaving home to go out with my friend, Yvonne. Haha. 10 am go out and we have breakfast together. I am so hungry lo. Whole morning busy preparing myself and didn’t drink or eat anything. I went to Eastmoore Café expecting something nice to serve my empty stomach but end up eating KOLO MEE. Haha.. I should have gone to Chicago 7 instead. After having breakfast, we went to Spring. So silence early in the morning in Spring. Just a few cars in Spring carpark. Kolien.. I think those cars all are Spring’s workers and the only car is us as the customers. Haha…. I feel quite uncomfortable for not many people hang around in Spring. I feel like there’s nothing to play at. I cannot disturb those innocent kids. Haha.. Psych me…. After Spring, we went to 101 KFC and we did something crazy. Haha.. Guess what? We ordered Combo A cost us around RM40. Combo A has 9 pieces of chicken, one Big coleslaw, one Big mash potato, a free set of salt and pepper container, and one Large wedges. Wow… we look high upon ourselves. We thought that we can finish it all by us both. Haha.. In the end after both eating 2 pieces of chicken only and mash potato, we gave up and wanted to pack some chicken back home. Haha…. Really too full. Haiz… Then I get home lo because Yvonne had to send back her car for her dad to use before 2 pm. I thought my outing just end like this. Suddenly a call from Yvonne asking me that whether want to go out or not. Willis daddy can bring us out. Ok lo.. we go out again. Haha.. we made a decision. Haha…we want to go somewhere far from town. So, we went to Jong Crocodile Farm. Haha.. located 17th mile in Kuching. We went there watched many kinds of crocs. From small to big. Other than crocs of course there are some other animals lo. Haha.. and we watched crocodile show. The show was quite lame lo because all the crocodiles are mostly lazy to move around to grab the foods. There are just lying there waiting for the food to be served into their mouth. Lazy and fat crocs I see mostly there in the show. Haha.. I wonder how much will it cost them to feed those crocodiles in a month. The entrance fees for Sarawakian adult is just RM10 bo.. and not many customers le at there. Just a few tourist. Haha… Finished visiting Jong Crocodile Farm, we went to Jubilee Ground there and drink ABC.. Haha.. I like the ABC there. So nice. Wow.. i chi ban. Then around 5.30 pm I went together with Yvonne and Willis to send his sister to PBK. Kolien le.. still have to go PBK. Haha.. I remembered last time I suffered in PBK. Haha… Not only in PBK.. in every tuition of mine la. After sending his sister, Wendy, I go back home and save some pictures for Yvonne and Willis lo. Night time means dinner time = eating time. Haha.. I went with my family together to MJC a new café that belong to my dad’s customer. Haha.. go there to support him lo. Going back home, I was quite tired but the time was too early. I beh song lo. I watched movie till 1.15 am after finished watching my Singapore drama. Haha… I really cannot stand it anymore. Finally, I went to sleep lo. Haha.. Good night : )
Our combo A

Saman... : )


Donald's style of driving

Willis daddy style of driving

Yvonne's style of driving

My style of driving

On the way to Jong Crocodile Farm




Iguana

Fake croc.. dont kintio le

The goat seems like so restless

Daddy.. catch chicken for us to bbq liaw

Tailless crocodile

White croc


Otter

Bear

So big le ...


This monkey feels boring
Bear plus cat



Cool
Fat le ..
Lonely monkey
Wow... senget mouth
Deer ft wild boar... can live together meh ???


Omg.. yvonne the snake is coming !

We are BRAVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment