About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Thursday, July 2

Last Exam and Damai Beach Trip

The last day for my final exam. Economics is my last paper. Haha.. Yeapy.. after the last paper we are going to Damai Beach lo. I think around 23 people are joining this trip. 21 are business students while the odd 2 are engineering students. Business and engineering students go for a vacation together. Ern.. good le. Haha.k we started our journey from Swinburne around 1.00 pm then arrive there around 2.30 pm if not wrong. I just agak-agak la. Haha… in the afternoon most of my friends went to beach and swimming pool to swim and play with the water while me busy capturing those nice scenery. Haha. I don’t feel like swimming because I am afraid of dark skin ma .. then I paiseh wearing swimming suit in front of them lo. Haha...while they went swimming, me, Euphemia, and Arnold went around taking pictures and have a share of RM9.40 watermelon juice. Omg .. so expensive rite. Before me and Yvonne going for our dinner, we sneak into another room 233 to do our business. Haha... guess wat? We went there to open the oreo biscuit.. throw away the cream and replace colgate and wasabi in there. Haha.. After finish replacing all those oreos we brought those oreos to the place where rest of my friends were having barbeque. We asked them to try new flavour of MINT oreo. Almost 2/3 of my friends eat those oreos and believed that they are MINT. Haha... After finished eating all those oreos.. me and Yvonne finally tell the truth lo. They all feel very gelik after realizing they are eating colgate and wasabi. Haha... Sorry lo.. After bbq, we went to bar and ordered some mocktail to drink. I was interested in drinking the Virgin Bloody Mark while Arnold ordered Chapman. Haha.. In the end, Virgin Bloody Mary tasted abit chilly. I don't like it lo. I think Chapman is better because its somekind of lemonade flavour. So I learnt that next time when ordering drinks don't request for nice name. Haha... Don't always have high hopes on nice name. Haha.. While me and some of my friends are drinking the rest are playing snooker lo. Haha. Then around 12 am we watched Coming Soon, a horror Thailand movie. After watching, me and Yvonne had another planning. That is wearing two scary mask to scare all of them. OK! Our first victim is Devy. Haha.. we hide ourselves under the blanket and then induce Devy to open it. Ok she opened it at last and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Yew Yee also AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Haha.. Scary le... yes.. mission accomplish. Not them both only get scared. Some of them also. Haha. OK la .. no more trick for my friends liaw la.. Haha.. While waiting for the sunrise, they played cards whereas I went to sleep. Haha.. so tiring ok after walking the whole afternoon and night for about more than 5 km. Haha...



























No comments:

Post a Comment