About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Friday, July 24

Its Slimming time and Back to Fat AGAIN!

As planned yesterday, me, Valerie and Ek Jie went to Stampark swimming pool. Haha.. But Ek Jie feel paiseh to wear swimsuit therefore she didn’t join us to swim. Haiz.. what a waste le. She paid RM5.50 just to sit there and have a look on us swimming. I guess she enjoys looking at me swimming la and wear the swimsuit looking very sexy. Haha… si ai bin la me

Afternoon time, we went to 456 Café to have pan mee but but but pan mee stall close already. Haiz.. I guess the pan mee stall only open in the morning. Haha.. Bopien la .. I order other food la. Beh bai also la.. Haha. Then, we went to Bank Simpanan Nasional because Valerie wants to bank in her cheque. Walao eh Satok there traffic jam. I have to become Valerie’s spare driver because I have to help her find parking ma. Haha.. Still 100 more people until her turn. We decided to go to have ‘ice kacang’ first then go back to the bank. By the time we reach there, her turn is over. Haha.. paiseh la Valerie. I made you missed your turn. I know you won’t blame me de lo. Haha..

Night time, as usual only me and my parents went out to have dinner.

Me : Where are we having our dinner tonight?

Dad : Premier 101 lo.

Me : I don’t want there. Not fun lo.

Mum : Haiz.. then go where le ?

Me : I want to go C121.

Mum : Don’t always go there. Find some other places la. Always go to the same place I feel quite boring.

Me : I don’t want. Daddy, go to C121.

Mum : Haha… Daddy bopien has to listen to your order because your last life is Daddy’s lover.

Me : Haha..

Daddy : Yes.. maybe.

After I finished my dinner, I went home. Nah… fattening time come liaw lo. I finished a durian myself without any assistance. Haha. For sure fat a kg liaw lo. Nvm la.. I should careless anymore because durian is my favourite. Haha








Ern... I am the water Guru. Haha

Ah.. paiseh le



Haha.. body builder

Kick her away





Eh.. somebody help the drown girl



I like this

Cool



Choke her to death.. but she seems like very happy. Haha

What am i doing there??? Ern



Omg.. camwhores a lot la


I am driving Valerie's car. Haha

Disappointed with this stall ... service totally not good

Not happy with the 'ice kacang'

Admiring Valerie..

Eh... daddy


Brother helps me to open durian

Wow.. full satisfaction. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment