About Me

My photo
Ī ρίČŧůҐЭĐ εγΣГч МФМЁПŦ§ ΐП mў Ĺĭ∫з

Tuesday, July 14

Breakfast, Ching San, and Pizza Time

This morning I woke up around 8.30 am. I feel like my eyes can’t open at all because I felt quite sleepy. Last night I slept around 1 something in the morning… this is because I want to catch up with the Singapore Drama in Shuang Xing. Haha… Yvonne came to my house around 9.15 am. We both had said to go together to eat Pan Mee nearby Stutong area. Haha.. We went there and she at last ordered Claypot mee.. She said Claypot Mee is nicer le.. sorry le.. I still think Pan Mee is better. Haha.. Pan Mee so delicious wo… Haiz.. She just don’t know how to enjoy the delicious of Pan Mee. We ate for around one hour.. OMG. So long yeah. Then we went to OneTJ. I expect something nice in there but I came out with disappointment. Haha.. Only a few shops are opening and the rest are either under renovation or still closed. Haha..Time is still early. So we went to Technic Graphic to see any nice products sold in there. Aunty Anna told me everything is nice in there especially those products located on the first floor. When I go upstairs, I feel its nothing le. Just normal. Haha.. Maybe different level of satisfaction la. Haha.. Finished looking around, we went to Willis daddy’s house to talk about our afternoon’s activities and went back to my home. Me and Yvonne together watched Friday the 13th. The murderer was abit psyco lo and maniac. Haha.. He was totally out of his mind from the way he kills people. In hokkien, I called him “Siaw Lang”. Haha… Our movie ended around 1.40 pm and we went to Yvonne’s grandma house to take her car. Haha.. we drove to Willis daddy’s house to pick him up and we head off to Green Mountain ( Ching San ). A temple which is quite far from city. If anyone park underneath Green Mountain temple, we have to pay money to those Malays people. Haha..This is some kind of ways to cheat money lo. Haha.. They don’t even have the rights to collect money from us. Haiz.. Bopien la.. since they asked for RM 3 .. just give la. Haha.. after climbing the long and tall stairs to reach the hilltop temple, Willis asked us whether we wanted to go somewhere very windy where we don’t feel hot. We for sure say YES lo because we are damn hot there under the sun. Just imagine. Haha.. Ok we went.. in the end we see ourselves in Malay people’s cemetery. Siaw… ah bring us there. Haha.. Luckily me and Yvonne didn’t show any big reaction. Haha..Phew..So hot lo.. ok let’s have some coconut juice. Haha.. One cost us Rm3.50 eh.. walao eh.. and Willis Daddy gave us all a treat. Everytime when we went out together to have drink with Willis Daddy, he for sure pay for us. Ern…. he won’t accept our money. I don’t know why lo.. maybe he is too rich. Haha.. Thanks daddy for all those treats. Haha… Will pay daddy one go lo someday. Haha.. That will cost me a lot.. Im very sure. And daddy so ki siaw, he finished 13 packets of keropok on the way back from Green Mountain to city. Wa seh.. Haha keng la him.. I just imagine myself doing this. Ern… ern … Haha : (

Night time… dinner time arrived lo. I want to have pizza so do my brother and Ah Nie. Haha.. Ok we went to Pizza Hut around 8 something since my parents are out for dinner with their best friend. My dad only prepared us a fried noodle ... ern .. not enough to fill in my stomach. I want something more luxury. Haha..



First time order Hot Milo in cafe.. Haha

Techno Graphic.. I like it



Cute bee...

I don't think this stand worth thousand plus lo..

eh.. still young don't jump

I have to fnish my design by tomorrow.. haha

never see a metre long metal ruler

Wow..

another wow.. haha

on the way to ching san.. yeapy

This is not Altis .. haha


Arrive safely


Er... long and steep stairs


I guess these are prepared for those people who wanted to eat the prepared food..



Cool pose daddy


What are these two cigarettes doing there?


So hot lo


Haha.. willis helps Yvonne to water her car..

Revenge



Pizza timing..

My brother say this onion breadstix will cause you to have bad breathe which I don't think so lo

I love breadstix

A few customers only

I am force to eat

Force herself to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment